OMG Glossy Treatment - refillable bottle (230g)
Strengthens and rebuilds damaged hair from within using hydrolysed keratin, honey protein and sodium hyaluronate, on top of OMG's signature rejuvenating blend of argan plant stem cells, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
This amber bottle from Australia is made of 100% recycled plastic ♻️ . We want to help reduce plastic waste and encourage you to do so by reusing this bottle and coming back for refills. This way we can extend the life span of the plastic we use and minimise waste and pollution to our environment. Please support us and let’s protect our planet 🌏 together.
Choose GLOSSY if you have the following problems:
- Frizz, uneven texture
- Dry and brittle hair
- Heavily bleached or permed hair
Choose GLOSSY if you want:
- Damage repair
- Smooth, even and stronger hair
- Glossy, silky hair
How to use
- Massage shampoo into wet hair, focusing on the scalp and hair roots.
- Rinse and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Apply treatment on hair, particularly the ends and parts prone to damage or frizz.
- Take small sections of hair and gently slide fingers from root towards the ends. Repeat to encourage product penetrate hair.
- Leave on for 3-10 minutes or longer for a more thorough repair. This is facial for your hair!
The results of using OMG are visible and instant - bouncy, silky, healthy hair that is awaken, revitalised and stronger. Every strand is nourished and healed as much from the inside as from the root to the tip. Most importantly, you can achieve this in the comfort of your own home.
What is OMG?
OMG is an advanced anti-ageing haircare series by SHHH salon, with proven results to upgrade your hair. It is picked by Monocle magazine as "Best in Brand" in October 2017. Read the story here.
For all past coverage, visit our press section.
Kossie on 20th December 2019 - Best Hair Care Products You Need to Try 2019
- Prestige on 4th July 2019 - Make Every Day a Good Hair Day with These Top-Shelf Products
- Jessica on 14th June 2019 - 全球趨勢「潔淨美容」！4個國內外Clean Beauty品牌推介
- Ming Pao on 6th June 2019 - 彩虹變髮 玫瑰色 陽光感 明亮可人
- Ming Pao on 11th April 2019 - 洗護保養造型入手 擊退春日煩惱
- WIW on 12th March 2019 - ⽤純粹⼼意好地做好⼩事 - ⾹港精品髮型館 SHHH Salon 主理人 Marvin Lin 不張揚的美學!
- Prestige on 8th March 2019 - Follow These 6 Steps to Achieve OMG Hair at Home
- Ming Pao on 6th March 2019 - 《Men Matters》Grooming : 防脫髮-從改變生活習慣開始
- Popbee on 1st March 2019 - #POPSPOTS in HK：讓你流連忘返的髮型屋，香港最有個性的SHHH Salon
Kossie on 15th January 2019 - I mean, you can have several episodes of breakdown but you have to find a way to move on.
- Ming’s Magazine on 31st August 2018 - 落雨又有咩好怕喎！髮型師教路對抗濕氣下的毛燥+扁塌
- SCMP on 17th August 2018 - Eight natural hair products to give your locks some loving
- Harper’s Bazaar on 24th April 2018. - 放鬆繃緊的頭皮，頭髮也要做Spa，鬧市優質Hair Spa推介
- Ming’s Magazine on 4th April 2018 - 打開雙眼就是藍天！有質感的護髮體驗 不理髮也想進去參觀的美髮室
- Gafencu on 16th March 2018 - “Get OMG Hair at Hollywood Road’s Shhh Salon”
- HK01 on 13th January 2018 - 《女生香港地》好髮型屋太難找？試一次Lifestyle Salon感官體
- Sanma Magazine on October 2017 - Editor Selection